If you have been a member of the IPCA for a few years, you will no doubt remember the Quarterly Member Appreciation program, which was a random selection of a member who joined or renewed their membership during each quarter. The winner received a prize package from Polyform and recognition on the IPCA website.
We wanted to expand this program so that rather than selecting a member randomly based on their membership quarter, we focused instead on their polymer creations. Hence the IPP, a social-media partnership with polymer clay manufacturers in which they will select a winning entry during their assigned quarter. Our partners will not only provide a small prize package to the entry they select, they will also share why they chose that entry...whether it was use of color, form/shape, pushing boundaries, etc. Even sweeter? The IPCA will award a $100 cash prize to the selected winner as well.
Sound intriguing? Here are the program guidelines if you are interested in participating:
- Open to all IPCA members
- Images must be posted with the appropriate hashtag during each quarter
- Q2/ Apr 1-Jun 30: #theIPCAsculpey23
- Q3/ Jul 1-Sep 30: #theIPCAfimo23
- Q4/ Oct 1-Dec 31: #theIPCAkato23
- Post images on Instagram and Facebook
- No limit to the number of images posted
- Creations may be mixed media, but the polymer portion must match the brand of clay for that quarter/hashtag
By entering, you are agreeing to the terms of the program:
- You are a current IPCA member
- Your images may be used by the IPCA or Partners
- You agree to an interview with the IPCA and/or Partners if you are the quarter winner
We can't wait to see what you create!