The IPCA is an international organization. We currently have members from all continents except Antartica.
Membership in the Interational Polymer Clay Assocation lets you keep up to date on classes and events in the Polymer Clay world, meet new friends and share information, and have access to a storehouse of information. Your support of the IPCA will help the Guild to further its objectives.
Effective Feb 1st, 2009, IPCA membership dues will be as follows:
- One Year $35
- Three Year $90
- Five Year $140
Family Membership (Multiple members in same household)
- One Year $45
- Three Year $110
- Five Year $180
Student Membership (16-22 yrs of age)
- One Year $20
You can also purchase a gift membership for a polymer clay enthusiast.
Membership in the Association includes:
- Access to our Members' Only Facebook Group
- Twice weekly Members' Only Zoom events
- Add classes to the Event Calendar
- Submit articles and class announcements to the Web site
- Access to member's only content on the Web site.
- An entry in the Membership Appreciation Drawing, sponsored by Polyform Products
- Opportunity to participate in the annual polymer clay art competition and exhibition
- Discounts to classes, workshops and conferences (when applicable).
- Inclusion in the online Membership Directory
- Discounts from a variety of polymer clay suppliers and services
To join online, please use this link. We accept online payments through Paypal, and you do not need to have a Paypal account to use this service.