To add an image to your article or event calendar entry, follow these instructions.
Note Images to be uploaded should be optimized for the web and have a resolution no larger than 96 dpi. Images of higher resolution (print quality) will be removed from the article and the IPCA server to conserve storage space.
- Select the Image Manager icon in the toolbar (bottom row, third from left).
- By default, your images will be placed in a folder associated with your username.
- Click the Upload icon.
- Click and drag your image to the window or click Browse.
- Browse your hard drive and select the file.
- Click Upload.
- Once complete, click Close.
- Select the file in the center column.
- Make any adjustments to the size. If you want the image to appear in the teaser paragraph, it should be no more than 250px wide OR tall. If your image will appear in the body of the article, it can be left full size.
- Click Insert.