How do I view entries?
You can view events in several ways:
- Select the Event Calendar menu item to view the full size calendar. Select the desired layout (daily, weekly, monthly) and then use the click the event you wish to view.
- Select the Event Calendar menu item and then select Categories to view items registered in our many categories. You'll see the number of events in the category as well as how many are upcoming event.*
How do I enter an item into the calendar?
- Log on to the site.
- Select Membership Dashboard from the Member Menu.
- Select Add an Event to the Calendar.
- Type the Title of the event.
- Type the event description. Be sure to include the City and State (or regional location) as needed.
- Use the full name (ie. Florida) not an abbreviation, to insure that the description is searchable.
- Make sure you have listed the e-mail address of the contact person and the URL for the event, if it exists.
- Below the text area, select a category for the event. You can add a Primary category (Retreat) and a Secondary category (United Kingdom).
- On the Event Date tab, select the start date, time, and duration.
- On the Repeat Method tab, set the repeat for the event. If this is a single event, skip this step.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the month into which you added an event. Verify that the dates are displayed correctly. If not, select the first occurence of the event and edit the event.
How to Edit an Event
- Login to the IPCA website.
- Select the Event Calendar from the main menu.
- Select the event to be edited.
- Click the Edit button in the upper right hand corner. The button looks like a piece of paper and a pencil.
- Make the changes.
- Click Save.
How do I delete an event?
Updated 22 February 2021