Using the IPCA Web Site
The IPCA web site is full of information for our members and the public at large. At times, it may seem difficult to find the information you need. However, when you understand how the site is organized, it becomes easy to find the information you seek.
Here are a few tips to help you navigate the site.
- The latest news from the IPCA is featured on the front page of the site.
- Events such as class and workshop announcements are featured on the Events category page. Click the Events menu item and see the latest articles or select a related menu item to drill down to specific information.
- We offer a calendar of classes, workshops, retreats, guild meetings, gallery openings, seminars or just about any other gathering of interest to the polymer clay community, click the Event Calendar link.
- Don't forget to add your event to the calendar. Just log in to theipca.org see the Add Event icon when you view the calendar.
- The Search feature will search for keywords mentioned in any article or the document library.
- You can contact any of the officers using the Contact Us link. Select the name of the officer you want to reach and fill out the secure e-mail form.