The Seventh Annual CABIN FEVER CLAY FEST for 2014 IN LAUREL, MD IS NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION! We've expanded to 8 days (February 12-19, 2014) and you can pick one day, two days, three days, or all days! Workshop prices range from $125 for a full-day workshop to $400 for five 4-hour workshops. Meal plan is now also optional.
Pre-conference dates are from Feb. 12-16 (you don't have to attend the conference to take pre-conference workshops).
Conference dates are from Feb. 16-19 with Sarah Shriver and Elise Winters being honored on the evening of Feb. 18 with the Creative Pioneer and Innovator Award.
Pre-Conference Instructors (1-2 day workshops) include:
- 2/12-2/13 Jeffrey Lloyd Dever - Robert Liu (select one)
- 2/14 Nan Roche - Sarah Shriver - Cindy Silas (select one)
- 2/15 Heather Campbell - Doreen Kassel - Sarah Shriver (select one)
- 2/16 Jana Roberts Benzon - Dayle Doroshow - Marie Segal (select one)
Conference Instructors (4-hour workshops) include:
- 2/16 6:30PM Doreen Kassel - Sharyn Neuwirth - Kathryn Ottman (select one)
- 2/17 8:00AM Jana Roberts Benzon - Louise Fischer Cozzi - Dayle Doroshow (select one)
- 2/17 1:00PM Louise Fischer Cozzi - Marie Segal - Sarah Shriver (select one)
- 2/18 8:00AM Ann and Karen Mitchell - Marie Segal - Sarah Shriver (select one)
- 2/18 1:00PM Jana Roberts Benzon - Heather Campbell - Dayle Doroshow (select one)
- 2/19 8:00AM Penni Jo Couch - Heather Campbell - Lindly Haunani (select one)
- 2/19 1:00PM Penni Jo Couch - Lindly Haunani - Ann and Karen Mitchell (select one)