Registrations are open for the first large Polymer Clay event in Australia - three days packed full of fun and learning with world class Instructors from Europe, the USA and Australia. We've chosen Fremantle or Freo (as the locals know it), an artyy vibrant port city with lots to see, eat and do within walking distance of the venue - The Rydges Esplanade Hotel.
The instructors have been carefully chosen and we think you will agree, the line-up and variety of classes to choose from is sensational!
1. Christi Friesen – Artful Bowls, Glow in the Dark Ghoulies, Mosaic Assemblages and Twisters & Plant Pods
2. Debbie Crothers – Australia’s own well known Polymer Clay Embellishments artist.
3. Fabiola Perez Ajates – all the way from Madrid in Spain, along with her son David, will bring her sought after classes to Australia’s shores for the first time.
- Iris Mishley - from Israel, combines micro macramé tastefully with polymer clay to create contemporary jewellery.
- Pam Annersley - a talented local teacher who quietly goes about the world teaching and learning and has the amazingly good fortune to teach polymer clay on a cruise ship every year! You will love Pam’s projects and her calm experienced teaching style.
- Lucy Struncova - brings her minimalistic style, married with new techniques and materials to show how attention to detail and seriously good design work so very well together!
- Pavla Cepelikova - like Lucy, comes from the Czech Republic. Pavla is a talented and published artist and you will learn very different and good to know techniques.